Monday, March 20, 2006

My racing sled

Here is the new bike built to conquer the 3 loops of the Ironman bike course. Lance was right it "is not about the bike". Yet, a nice well working bike is needed to get the most out of your form.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Frame- Titanium Wheeler for 650 wheels with Carbon fiber fork
Wheels- Brazen Cycleworks custom 650c wheels, Aerohead rims, Dura Ace rear hub, Ritchey WCS from hub, 24 double butted spokes with alloy nipples
Drivetrain- Shimano Dura Ace shifters, Ultegra Rear, Connex chain Ritchey crank
Cockpit- Profile aerobars with bullhorn

Hmmm, no computer just like my last year of training. I think now that training is over I can put one on. I guess I got accustomed to effort pacing using my heart rate monitor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home